Httpool, an IMS corporate company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Warner Music, Outbrain and Brainly appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable, and social. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator and comfortable managing multiple and the most knowledgeable global clients.
We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think out of the box and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
Httpool is the exclusive partner of Twitter in 36 markets and growing. We work hand in hand to promote Twitter advertising solutions in those markets.
If you’re passionate about Digital Marketing and have a proven track record in managing customer relationships, then we invite you to talk to us about the Twitter Client Solutions Manager role at Httpool Ukraine.
- 3+ years of experience with PPC/Facebook Ads or Google Ads or Twitter Ads.
- Experience in other display platforms will be a bonus
- Knowledge of the digital marketing industry, trends and new developments.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently in a changing environment while balancing multiple tasks/platforms concurrently
- Manage and cultivate existing business customer relationships
- Onboard new strategic business clients from the introduction of features to assistance with campaign creation and optimization
- Contribute to scalable account management operations for accounts
- Provide regular proactive communication between clients and teams, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Use feedback to inform the product and operations teams
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, support with the implementation of solutions that prevent future problems
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Advise, consult and improve organizational effectiveness
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- Minimum 3+ years proficiency in Account Management: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Proven expertise with online advertising, analytics, and social media with Facebook and Google advertising
- Structured and analytical mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills
- Outstanding knowledge of trends, markets and opportunities
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Detail oriented and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Fun and Professional atmosphere
- Office in the heart of Kyiv
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Argentina to Vienna to Hong Kong