Httpool, an IMS corporate company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Warner Music, Outbrain and Brainly appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to produce and share very short creative videos of 15 to 60 seconds. Currently, TikTok has over 900 Million Active Users Worldwide. The average TikTok user spends more than 50 minutes per day on the app and 34 percent Actively Post Every Day.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable, and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you’re passionate about Social media and Digital Marketing and you have a proven track record in managing client ad campaigns on social networks, then we invite you to talk to us about the TikTok Client Solutions Manager role at Httpool Romania.
- Do hands-on campaign management for top global clients worldwide
- Perform data analysis, evaluate and compare metrics, and produce valuable insights
- Develop advanced audience segmentation and targeting strategy by integrating 1st and 3rd party audience data and best-in-class retargeting methodology
- Conduct business analysis and reports to monitor awareness and direct response campaign effectiveness
- Consult & advise clients using your experience-based performance approach
- Lead campaigns-related communication with clients and be confident in your words and actions
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, support with the implementation of solutions that prevent future problems
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Manage contracts, contract renewals, and work with Finance and customers on invoices and payment collections
You need to
- Have wide experience in digital advertising
- Speak English at least at upper-intermediate level
- Have a performance-oriented mindset
- Know how to take responsibility for your actions
- Be eager to learn
- Be ready for international business trips
A huge plus if you have
- Advanced level of English
- Team management experience (please specify the size and type of team)
- Work in the fastest growing international reseller team
- Be among the first to get the latest news, updates, and exclusive materials from TikTok
Contacts and The Next Steps
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity or would like to recommend somebody, please get in touch with us:
HR Httpool, email@example.com
Together with your CV, please write what verticals and campaign objectives you have the most and least experience with.