The Spotify Opportunity
Spotify Limited provides a digital music-streaming service that gives on-demand access to songs on devices, computers, mobiles, tablets, and home entertainment systems.
We are looking for an outstanding Spotify Sales Lead to join our team in Prague. Reporting to the Regional Manager, Account Director in London HQ and Local Sales Director, your main responsibility will be to deliver advertising sales revenue for Czech Republic. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
Httpool represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, LinkedIn, Warner Music, Outbrain, Quora, Brainly, and Viber work exclusively with Httpool across selected Central & Eastern European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Malaysia.
We are positive, proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, numerate, and comfortable managing multiple and the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
- Sell Spotify’s media products and unique creative solutions, in collaboration with our team in Prague and the support of the Spotify’s HeadQuarters in London
- Build, retain and grow a dedicated book of business consisting of top agencies and advertisers
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Build and nurture a broad network of customer and industry relationships
- Develop short and long term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth
- Plan and execute winning account strategies
- Communicate effectively with internal and external sales support stakeholders
- Maximize customer satisfaction and retention
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- 3+ years of experience in advertising sales or other similar client facing roles (Media Agencies or/and SaaS Solutions )
- Understand how agencies plan, buy and measure performance of digital, TV, radio and programmatic advertising campaigns
- Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude
- Highly analytical and data focus with ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Tech curiosity with knowledge of Sheets, PowerPoint and Keynote; experience of Salesforce, DSM and DFP is a plus
- Native Czech speaker and business level in English (written and spoken)
- Network with key agencies and clients in Czech Republic market is a plus but not exclusive
- You like music and you are curious about the music industry
- Work for a company with a close, unique relationship with Spotify + Exclusive representation for
- Twitter and Linked among others
- Join a high potential, well-funded and large group with presence in Latam, EU, Russia and APAC
- Be one of the decision makers for the Czech market strategy
- Work among an international, professional and funny team
- Location: HTTPool’s Prague Office
- Learn about how you stream: https://spotify.me
- Learn about Spotify for brands: https://www.spotifyforbrands.com/