Httpool is part of the IMS group, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television Networks. IMS and Httpool represent major media platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, EA, Facebook and many others across selected international markets. We employ 620 digital professionals across 36 countries and support media agencies and advertisers with their digital advertising initiatives.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple regional project. If you’re a highly qualified expert in marketing and PR activities, are passionate about creative writing, we invite you to talk to us about the Regional Marketing Manager role at Httpool.
You are an experienced Marketing Manager seeking your next opportunity to make a positive impact, which in this role would include managing APAC region and demand generation from new business opportunities and existing customers in the market. Leveraging an integrated marketing strategy including direct mail (electronic and print), events, social media, on- and offline advertising, and the web, you will ensure the planning, co-ordination, communication, analysis and ongoing optimization of APAC marketing activities.
Working closely with sales team, you will define, implement and measure performance against customer acquisition and cross-sell/up-sell campaign goals to meet and exceed marketing-influenced pipeline and sales revenue targets. In this role, you will continually assess and understand the territory’s current product mix and gaps, target accounts, and identify lead generation action plans as needed. You have a successful track-record of building strong relationships with the sales team and collaborate with other marketing functions to ensure successful results. A key part of your focus will ensure that APAC marketing activities are consistent with overall company branding, visual identity and overarching marketing objectives.
You would report to the Head of Marketing & Communications (Dubai, UAE), and be based in Mumbai, India.
As the Regional Marketing Manager, your primary responsibilities include:
- Plan, oversee and manage a range of integrated marketing acquisition and nurture campaigns to drive pipeline and revenue from both existing customers and new prospects at all stages of the buyer journey
- Oversee activities including creative concepting, scheduling and coordination of tactical deliverables, content development, production oversight, vendor negotiations and management (as required), budget management, measurement and reporting
- Develop and execute a regional campaign plan, working with the Global Marketing Team team to utilize global themes and content, adapting messaging according to local market requirements
- Collaborate with partner product management and key stakeholders to apply partner product messaging in a clear and consumable format for internal and external audiences; and ensure it is appropriately reflected within customer-facing materials
- Lead the development of sales tools for direct and indirect use to drive clients and prospects through the sales cycle, from awareness to purchase, constantly keep clients updated on partner product updates and possibilities
- Work with other marketing team members to conceive and create clear, persuasive messaging and visually engaging campaign content, including infographics, articles and direct mail
- Able to dive into the day to day to support the team’s execution and delivery against deadlines
- Identify opportunities and support the development of case studies and customer testimonials to support key sales messages and organizational objectives within the region
- Manage the development of content for local social media engagement, actively seeking pertinent information to share in addition to company news and events
- Maintain an excellent collaborative relationship with sales representatives and sales management, to support the development and appropriate assignment of marketing influenced leads
- Be a key marketing contact within the team for regional sales heads and other departments, such as Partner Management, to define and agree campaign requirements, messaging, schedules, success metrics, and the timely availability of supporting go-to-market resources
- Manage APAC based marketing resources (as needed) to ensure a coordinated and integrated set of marketing campaigns are defined, delivered and monitored.
- Continuously evaluate the needs of the APAC market and partner with the regional sales leadership and global marketing team to ensure the appropriate resources, expertise and capacity is available.
- Engage and manage outside vendors as necessary to contribute to program goals
- Forecast, track and manage regional marketing programs budget with a focus on return on investment
- Ensure marketing campaigns and activities are fully compliant with local legislation
- Collaborate with Partner Managers and Partner Marketing Teams to secure clear and compelling positioning and go to market messaging for products and services
- Communicate with Head of Marketing and Communications to ensure APAC marketing activities are aligned with overall marketing strategy and objectives
- Communicate with wider organization to ensure marketing campaigns are understood and evangelized to generate stakeholder buy-in
- Manage regional execution of marketing initiatives, supported by corporate marketing: events and experiential, digital media content, and working with local PR. Executing local marketing needs (drafting emails/push, promos, collateral, swag, events)
- Develop and communicate marketing plans with marketing colleagues and sales teams, and incorporate feedback into program improvements
- Ensure marketing activities, news and campaign success is appropriately shared with the wider business
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- 5 plus years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment with responsibility for setting and achieving marketing goals and partnering closely with sales and product leaders
- Prior experience applying a solution orientated approach to problems and challenges, working with colleagues to address challenges as needed
- Excellent communication skills, able to take feedback and input from others, while maintain focus and drive on core objectives
- Prior management experience having directly managed an in-person or remote team
- Experience and first-hand knowledge of integrated digital marketing techniques including direct mail, email marketing, social media, events and experience marketing
- A metrics driven approach to marketing is a major requirement for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi-tasking.