Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
We are looking for an outstanding Campaign Manager to join our team in Romania, responsible for creating and optimizing campaigns for several markets. We’re looking for someone with an interest and passion for online media who loves digital and wakes up in the morning excited to learn new things.
- Understand brand and performance marketing goals for clients and communicate with them frequently to monitor results and optimize campaigns in real-time
- Define a cross-channel tracking and performance measurement framework to enable effective campaign optimization
- Develop an impactful creative and communication strategy for the media channel to achieve efficient lead and sales conversions
- Build advanced audience segmentation and targeting strategy by integrating 1st and 3rd party audience data and best-in-class retargeting methodology
- Create business analysis and reports to monitor awareness and direct response campaign effectiveness
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- University graduate with at least 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Experiencing managing Facebook Ads or any other social platform (LinkedIn or Twitter would be a plus)
- Proactive and resourceful with good business acumen and analytical skills
- Passionate in developing and embracing new knowledge of digital marketing trends to drive business growth
- Forward-thinking with creative problem-solving skills and passion for innovations
- Preferred knowledge and understanding of display/social media, digital sales funnels and website conversion optimization
- The individual must have good English and local language
- Initiative, well-organized and able to work under much pressure
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Location: Httpool’s Romania Office in Bucharest
Contacts and The Next Steps
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity or would like to recommend somebody, please get in touch with us:
HR Httpool, email@example.com