Httpool represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, LinkedIn, Warner Music, Outbrain, Quora, Brainly, and Viber work exclusively with Httpool across selected Central & Eastern European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Malaysia.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you’re a highly qualified expert in sales, are passionate about digital and have a proven track record in customer relationship management we invite you to talk to us about the Client Partner role at Httpool Hungary.
- Sell products from Httpool portfolio in collaboration with our team in Budapest
- Build, retain and grow a dedicated book of business consisting of top agencies and advertisers
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Build and nurture a broad network of customer and industry relationships
- Develop short- and long-term revenue strategies that deliver significant revenue growth
- Plan and execute winning account strategies
- Communicate effectively with internal and external sales support stakeholders
- Maximize customer satisfaction and retention
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in advertising sales or other similar client facing roles
- Curiosity about market strategies
- Basic understanding of how agencies plan, buy and measure performance of digital, TV, radio and programmatic advertising campaigns
- Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude
- Tech curiosity with knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Excellent communications skills in Hungarian and English – both written and oral
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Vienna to Russia to India and Hong Kong
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Learn from the best