Httpool, an IMS corporate company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Tik Tok, Warner Music, Outbrain and Brainly appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you’re a highly qualified expert in sales, are passionate about digital and have a proven track record in customer relationship management we invite you to talk to us about the Client Partner role at Httpool Russia.
What should you do?
- Sell our products across the Russian market
- Actively approach brand-name clients (Top100) and agencies (Top20) (extensive database in place, but we’ll be happy to find new names :))
- Prepare offers, pitch decks and media plans for the clients and prospects
- Coordinate reports and analytics on executed campaigns. Run QBR’s and upselling activities
- Organize and participate in trainings for clients
- Maintain CRM database and manage all sales efforts in CRM
- Communicate with the global team on managed products. Report to product partner team
What skills will you need to succeed?
- Experience in the sales and campaign management in OLV segment (CPM, CPV, CPCV)
- Knowledge of Internet marketing tools
- Experience managing campaigns on various platforms (Google, Facebook, VK, etc.)
- Experience with analytical tools (AdWords, MOAT, etc.)
- CRM management experience
- Fluent English
We offer you
- Super great team of professionals
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the digital market
- Very cozy office with a good location (Park Kultury)
- Market level salary with a transparent and effective bonus system
- You will have a great opportunity to participate in events, coordinate with international teams and clients, join one of the most exciting areas of advertising and media business
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Vienna to Russia to India and Hong Kong
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Learn from the best