Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you’re a highly qualified expert in sales, are passionate about digital and have a proven track record in customer relationship management and leadership we invite you to talk to us about the Grab Client Partner role at Httpool Indonesia.
You’ll be a part of a dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives.
- Sell advertising solutions, from a portfolio of products to new and existing advertisers
- Prospect, source and close deals with brand advertisers and/or media agencies
- Utilize expertise in navigating media agency dynamics, as well as a thorough knowledge of campaign buying, digital media planning, pricing models
- Meet new prospects and existing clients regularly to understand their current and upcoming campaign objectives, KPI benchmarks and suggest solutions from our product portfolio which can assist them in meeting their marketing objectives
- Deliver against sales target consistently while delivering excellent customer sales experience to Twitter’s advertisers
- Cross Functional Coordination with Client Managers (Account Managers) to ensure a smooth launch of campaigns, provide timely and effective feedback
- Market Research and Networking, stay up-to-date with market and competitor movements, new product launches in the market, attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads
- Accurately forecast on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis actual and projected sales revenue
- Managing top categories like Online Services, FMCG, Consumer Durables/Mobile Headsets, Media Entertainment, Auto, Real Estate & Pharma.
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, contributing to implementing solutions that prevent future problems
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- 5+ years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Experience with online advertising, analytics and social media
- Strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- Efficient communicator internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to prioritize and are comfortable managing multiple sales pitches and projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from LATAM to Europe and Asia.
- Learn from the best: Our workshops guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
Contacts and The Next Steps
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity or would like to recommend somebody, please get in touch with us:
Subhra Pattnaik – Regional HR Manager APAC, firstname.lastname@example.org