Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
If you are passionate about Digital Marketing and have a proven track record in consultative sales and business development, then we invite you to talk to us about the Facebook Regional Client Partner role at Httpool Ukraine.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that works across Facebook ad product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the strategic relationships with our key native advertisers and agencies
- Consult key native advertisers and agencies on how to leverage the Facebook platform with the objective of growing their business or delivering business and marketing objectives
- Educate advertisers and agencies on our products through onsite presentations and one-on-one trainings
- Track revenue performance across the business portfolio, determine and action corrective measures where needed
- Ownership over the commercial success, full accountability, and strategic steering of short-term and long-term KPIs.
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, support the implementation of solutions that prevent future problems
- Advise, consult, and improve organizational effectiveness
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or similar
- Minimum 5 years of Sales experience, focused on large accounts: creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships
- Proven expertise with online advertising, analytics and social media (Facebook, Google advertising)
- You have strong commercial skills (responsible for direct revenue)
- You demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You possess solid project management skills
- Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision
- You can efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English and Russian.
- Outstanding knowledge of trends, markets and opportunities
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Argentina to Vienna to Hong Kong
- Learn from the best: Our workshops from Facebook directly guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious Native Clients, Agencies and Brands
- Competitive salary, company’s laptop.