Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
Its main responsibility will be to assist the Company’s users for Salesforce for all the Region, follow up and verify the correct execution for Salesforce projects. It will be the first contact between the internal customer and the partners and/or the manufacturer of the product.
As a part of a dynamic international team that works across all strategic and product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Creative Strategists to help the biggest agencies understand the full scope of possibilities that Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Snapchat offer
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs
- Determinate and use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with Baltics and in-house teams to produce final design using best practice examples
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Minimum 2 years proficiency in graphic and/or motion designing
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Detail-oriented and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Argentina to Vienna to Hong Kong
- Learn from the best: Our workshops from Snapchat directly guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands
- Competitive salary, medical and dental insurance plans, classes of English etc.