Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
We are looking for an experienced digital sales leader to boost our new business growth in Kazakhstan and CIS region and participate in the opportunity as a Client Partner Lead. We are seeking someone with extensive experience and industry network, ability to attract and manage teams and manage large, complex, multi-million international digital advertising projects.
- Define and execute entry strategy for our Products and boost the sales in the CIS region, in Kazakhstan in particular
- Be responsible for the result’s delivery across the region
- Hire, Coach and mentor the local sales team
- Build, retain and grow a dedicated book of business consisting of top agencies and advertisers
- Consistently meet and exceed individual sales targets and other defined KPIs
- Build and nurture a broad network of customer and industry relationships
- Develop short and long term revenue strategies together with other Leads in the region that deliver significant revenue growth
- Co-develop the market through workshops, seminars, PR and education
- Plan and execute winning account strategies
- Communicate effectively with internal and external sales support stakeholders on managed products. Report to product partner team
- Maximize customer satisfaction and retention
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- 6+ years of experience in advertising sales or other similar client facing roles (Media Agencies or/and SaaS Solutions )
- Highly customer oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Systematic way of working combined with a strong “can do” attitude
- Highly analytical and data focus with ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Tech curiosity with knowledge of Sheets, PowerPoint and Keynote; experience of Salesforce, DSM and DFP is a plus
- Great knowledge of Central Asian ad markets.
- Business level in English (written and spoken)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity and a proactive problem solver
- Keen to deliver business crucial result to the client rather than sell media
- Close connections with key agencies and clients in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan markets is an advantage
- Work for a company with a close, unique relationship with our Partners
- Join a high potential, well-funded and large group with presence in Latam, EU, Russia and APAC
- Be one of the decision makers for the Local market strategy
- Work among an international, professional and funny team
Contacts and Next Steps
If you think you are the right fit for this exciting opportunity or can recommend somebody, please reach out to us:
HR Httpool, firstname.lastname@example.org