Httpool is part of the IMS group and Sony Pictures Television Networks. IMS and Httpool represent major media platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, EA, Facebook and many others across selected international markets. We employ over 620 digital professionals across 36 countries and support media agencies and advertisers with their digital advertising initiatives.
We look for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: We like our people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and highly professional as well as able to prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator and comfortable managing multiple and the most knowledgeable global clients.
We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think out of the box and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
If you’re are passionate about Digital Marketing and have a proven track record in managing customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about the Associate Client Solutions Manager role at Httpool.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that works across all strategic ad product initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Define brand and performance marketing goals for clients and communicate with them frequently to monitor results and optimize campaigns in real-time
- Define cross-channel tracking and performance measurement framework to enable effective campaign optimization
- Develop impactful creative and messaging strategy for each media channel to achieve efficient lead and sales conversions
- Develop advanced audience segmentation and targeting strategy by integrating 1st and 3rd party audience data and best-in-class retargeting methodology
- Conduct business analysis and reports to monitor awareness and direct response campaign effectiveness
- Resolve client issues in an efficient, tactful manner, support with the implementation of solutions that prevent future problems
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Advise, consult and improve organizational effectiveness
- Work closely with cross-functional project teams to maintain continuous product knowledge
- Manage contracts, contract renewals, and work with Finance and customers on invoices and payment collections
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge:
- University graduate with at least 2 years of marketing experience
- Individual to have worked within the media agency environment – preferred
- Proactive and resourceful with good business acumen and analytical skills
- Passionate in developing and embracing new knowledge of digital marketing trends to drive business growth
- Forward thinking with creative problem-solving skills and passion for innovations
- Preferred knowledge and understanding display/social media, digital sales funnels and website conversion optimization
- Ability to efficiently communicate internally and externally with excellent communication skills in English
- Initiative, well-organized and able to work under much pressure
- Outstanding knowledge of trends, markets and opportunities
- Detail oriented and able to successfully execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Work in a dynamic team in a fast-paced industry of an international company with multi-cultural teams around the world ranging from Argentina to Vienna to Hong Kong
- Learn from the best: Our workshops guarantee the latest insights into digital advertising
- Work with innovative tech solutions
- Manage the most prestigious agencies and brands