Httpool is part of the IMS group, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television Networks. IMS and Httpool represent major media platforms, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Snapchat, EA, Facebook and many others across selected international markets. We employ 620 digital professionals across 36 countries and support media agencies and advertisers with their digital advertising initiatives.
At Httpool we’re looking for the kind of people that contribute to a successful workplace for everyone: we like people to be self-starting, innovative, ambitious, accountable, reliable and sociable. To work on a Httpool team we look for unique skills and attitude: You will be entrepreneurial, analytical and highly professional. We cultivate people who demonstrate personal initiative and ambition linked with the ability to think laterally and find new solutions to unpredictable challenges.
If you enjoy working in a rapidly growing international company and are passionate about Finance, we invite you to talk to us about the Finance Manager role at Httpool Slovenia.
This role manages all accounting, cash management and tax matters such as: month-end close, corporate and management reporting, compliance, audits, local statutory accounting and ad hoc special projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports and the financial statement
- Prepare annual balance sheet
- Responsible for managing all finance activities in Slovenia
- Oversee implementation of ERP program
- Supervise the accounting and tax teams to complete assigned projects
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement through automation and / or efficiency initiatives
- Execute payment transactions and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal cash flow reports
- Collaborate with auditors to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Analyze all financial reports and data to ensure that all transactions have been recognized accurately
- Create an annual budget and financial forecasts, as well as monthly reporting on variances
- Act as a liaison officer between the external accountant and the controlling group, as well as with any other stakeholder
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Core and Functional Skills and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or another related field
- Minimum of 8 years of combined accounting and finance experience
- Strong knowledge of accounting including accounting principles and procedures
- Proven expertise of IFRS accounting standards
- Experience with general ledger functions and the monthly/annual closing processes
- Ability to prepare financial statements
- Acquaintance with Audits (beneficial, but not mandatory)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Efficient communication, both written and verbally, in Slovene and English
- Detail-oriented, structured and able to successfully manage and execute multiple cross-functional projects
- Positive attitude with a drive to go above and beyond
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and are well organized
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills