Httpool, an Aleph company, represents the leading digital media platforms across Europe and Asia. It supports their growth as well as drives business results for traditional and native advertisers across 30 markets. Based on an innovative set of technology and performance solutions, seasoned vertical teams, and extensive market know-how, Httpool enables advertisers to connect with their audiences in the most efficient and effective ways, consistently maximizing their ROIs. Leading media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and many others appointed Httpool as their exclusive ad sales partner across selected European and Asian markets. Httpool is headquartered in the UK and has offices in Austria, Switzerland, Russia, India, Hong Kong, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia and Bangladesh. Jointly, IMS and Httpool exclusively represent over 20 media platforms in more than 45 countries worldwide.
We are proactive, innovative, ambitious, accountable, meritocratic, reliable and social. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial and highly professional expert, who can prioritize work, possess excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator, comfortable managing multiple, the most knowledgeable and demanding global clients.
Its main responsibility will be to assist the Company’s users for Salesforce for all the Region, follow up and verify the correct execution for Salesforce projects. It will be the first contact between the internal customer and the partners and/or the manufacturer of the product.
- Analysis of improvement points in the current CRM / tool
- Maximize the use of the standard functionalities and define new ones.
- Give a solution for incidents in the production environment
- Definition and analysis of new requirements, highlighting operational/administrative circuits to provide improvements and/or new solutions
- Work together with external vendors to solve issues in case it cannot be resolved internally
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction.
- Attention in time for requests received
Skills and Experience Required
- Learning ability
- Advanced English
- Client service-oriented
- Work under pressure
- Advanced student or graduated on Business Administration or Systems.
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- +2 years working on consultant areas for CRM implementations.
- Business processes knowledge
- Salesforce experience