by Florian Magistris, Regional Director of Httpool in Central Europe.
To the delight of digital advertisers, Twitter created a simpler way to navigate their over 22 ad formats and help marketers navigate all of the platform’s opportunities with greater ease. Now consisting of just 5 clear advertising categories with corresponding ad features, the new Twitter Ad Suite is being rolled out during the upcoming months.
Bringing simplicity and additional clarity is always a welcome change in the digital advertising world. As Twitter responds to advertisers’ needs, our expert teams stand by to support all companies and brands in local markets with exclusive insights to ensure a smooth transition and quick adoption of this new format.
The new categories in Twitter’s Ad Suite are:
- Promoted Ads: These formats can feature images, videos, and various ad features. They can be used in multiple ways across each stage of the marketing funnel.
- Follower Ads: This format can be used to promote an account to a targeted audience to build awareness and attract new followers.
- Twitter Amplify: With Twitter Amplify advertisers can align their ads with premium video content from the most relevant publishers.
- Twitter Takeover: This category includes the most premium, mass-reach placements that drive results across the funnel by taking over the Timeline and Explore tab.
- Twitter Live: With Twitter Live, advertisers can broadcast their biggest moments to the world, and allow an audience to join in real-time.
As advertisers start preparing campaigns for the summer, this change will, with the support of Httpool, help businesses and brands make the most of their Twitter advertising efforts, thus driving their business results.
Further information on the rebranding of the Twitter advertising formats can be found on the Twitter Blog.